Job Code: SM-CUST
Position Type: Full-Time
Company: DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc.
Location: Burbank, CA
Customer Service/Administrative Assistant
DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc. is an advanced photonics company with two established business groups:
DiCon Fiberoptics and DiCon Lighting.
DiCon Lighting leads the way in LED lighting innovation. The company owns a patented multi-chip
LED technology that can be used to design high performance color-tunable lights sources. DiCon
uses this unique LED platform and has developed many ground breaking lighting fixtures.
“Fillex” brand was formed in 2013 with focus on making LED lights for
photographers, videographers, and cinematographers. It is one of the fastest growing brands under
DiCon Lighting. Due to this explosive growth, Fiilex is in need of additional customer service staff to
join the team and help expand our market reach. Candidate must have prior work experience in
customer service, good organizational skills, and great patience in managing difficult situations. The
individual must also be motivated to take on new challenges, be able to multi-task and work
independently. He or she should also possess the charisma to interact with customers professionally
and have the ability to communicate details clearly.
The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Generate quotation, process PO, and manage RMA
- Respond to customer calls and reply to incoming emails
- Coordinate with Accounting and Shipping Departments to ensure delivery of products
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Support and work closely with sales staff on assigned duties
Qualifications & Requirements
- Associate Degree or higher required
- Experience in data entry, quote generation and PO processing and providing customer service over phone & email.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Familiar with Google cloud work environment (Google drive, doc, sheet, etc.)
- Organized, detail-oriented, accountable, and ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal staff & external clients
DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc. is a well-established photonics technology company based in the San
Francisco Bay Area. Over the last three decades, the company has developed many patented
technology platforms in the optical communication and solid-state lighting industries. Utilizing these
core technology platforms, DiCon develops world-class products and markets these products to
business, industrial, and end-user customers. The company has strong vertically integrated
capabilities, allowing it to respond to ever-changing customer needs as well as create new market
Please indicate the assigned job code, SM-CUST, and send your resume to